Our brand-new Clear Lake apartments on East Nasa Parkway offer so many things to see and do, you’ll need to find more hours in the day to fit it all in. All of our amazing on-site amenities make it hard enough to leave our grand community, but with so many fun things just miles away, you’ll need a starting point of what to do first.
Here Are 6 Fun Things To Do In Clear Lake
1. Space Center Houston (.8 miles away) – Offering more than 400 things to see and do, Space Center Houston is the premier authentic and immersive learning center for science and space exploration. If you want a chance to be a part of NASA’s mission, this is the place for you. And if you’re looking for a new way to meet people or spend your time, check out their event calendar.
2. Johnson Space Center (.8 miles away) – The Johnson Center’s $1.5 billion complex occupies 1,620 acres southeast of downtown Houston, in the Clear Lake area. It’s perfect for kids and adults alike and is guaranteed to make science more fun than you remember from high school.
3. South Shore Harbour Marina (4.6 miles away) – Did you know Clear Lake is the country’s third largest boating destination? Discover a luxury tropical getaway at the beautiful South Shore Harbour Resort and Conference Center, the largest full-service waterside resort and conference center in Southeast Texas. Go for lunch, a fancy dinner or just to check it all out. If the location is good enough for a fancy resort and marina, it’s definitely good enough for living at our Clear Lake apartments.
4. Baybrook Mall (5 miles away) – If shopping is the name of your game, you’ll quickly become acquainted with this expansive and popular Friendswood shopping mall. Check out all of Baybrook Mall’s happy hour specials, and don’t miss free events at The Lawn, which include LIVE music, fun for the kids, movie nights and more. Did we mention all the shopping and dining options here?
5. Kemah Boardwalk (7.1 miles away) – Located about 16 minutes from our Clear Lake apartments, you’ll find the infamous Kemah Boardwalk with too much fun to list. Kemah Boardwalk makes it feel like it’s a summer fair all year long. Check out the rides, dining, shopping, and extra activities for kids (and don’t miss Kemah’s calendar of events).
6. Tanger Outlets (10.6 miles away) – With hundreds of brand-name stores to choose from and deals worth checking out, this is only one of a handful of shopping malls and areas located in close proximity to our Clear Lake apartments.
Want to see more? Take a look at our Clear Lake neighborhood map to see what else is the area. Check out our 1, 2 and 3-bedroom floor plans here. The convenient location is just one reason these brand-new apartments make for ideal living in Clear Lake.
Be one of the first to lease your new home at our Clear Lake apartments. We invite you to visit us for a private tour of our brand-new community located at 1235 East Nasa Parkway. Or call one of our expert leasing agents at 832.224.9696 for pricing, availability, and our current leasing specials.